Webinar Recap: Using Virtual MeetingsBlogs
The Made in Group recently integrated Zoom into the website allowing members to attend exclusive virtual meetings, from webinars and Q&A sessions to Breakfast morning and Mastermind groups. In this webinar, we explore the 'Virtual Meetings' feature and guide members on how to make the most of it.
The 30-minute webinar is available to watch on-demand now and covers the following topics:
- What are Virtual Meetings?
- How to access Virtual Meetings.
- How to schedule Virtual Meetings.
- How to interact with Virtual Meetings.
- How to watch Virtual Meetings on-demand.
- How to add a virtual background to your call.
- How to solve common technical issues.
- Best Practice tips to consider.
To learn more about virtual meetings, you can check out a range of blogs that the Made in Group has published which provide more insight into the etiquette of Virtual Events. These articles include;
- What Is "Virtual Networking Etiquette"?
- How to Adapt to a World of Virtual Meetings
- 7 Simple Tips for Virtual Meeting Etiquette
The Made in Group has currently held over 15 Virtual Meetings and aims to achieve over 100 by the end of the year. To see what virtual meetings are upcoming in your region, don't forget to check out the events tab in the menu bar above, alternatively, make sure you follow us on social media where we will be announcing all of our upcoming events.